Chapter 118 Superficial Necrolytic Dermatitis
- Byrne KP: Metabolic epidermal necrosis—hepatocutaneous syndrome, Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 29:1337, 1999. PUBMED Abstract
- Kimmel SE, Christiansen W, Byrne KP: Clinicopathologic, ultrasonographic, and histopathological findings of superficial necrolytic dermatitis with hepatopathy in a cat, J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 39:23, 2003. PUBMED Abstract
- Oberkirchner U et al: Successful treatment of canine necrolytic migratory erythema (superficial necrolytic dermatitis) due to metastatic glucagonoma with octreotide, Vet Dermatol 21:510, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Outerbridge CA, Marks SL, Rogers QR: Plasma amino acid concentrations in 36 dogs with histologically confirmed superficial necrolytic dermatitis, Vet Dermatol 13:177, 2002. PUBMED Abstract
- Torres S et al: Superficial necrolytic dermatitis and a pancreatic endocrine tumour in a dog, J Small Anim Pract 38:246, 1997. PUBMED Abstract
- Walton DK et al: Ulcerative dermatosis associated with diabetes mellitus in the dog: a report of four cases, J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 22:79, 1986.