Chapter 6 Drug Incompatibilities and Drug-Drug Interactions in the ICU Patient
- Bowman L, Carlstedt BC, Black CD: Incidence of adverse drug reactions in adult medical inpatients, Can J Hosp Pharm 47:209-216, 1994. PUBMED Abstract
- Close SL: Clopidogrel pharmacogenetics: metabolism and drug interactions, Drug Metabol Drug Interact 26:45-51, 2011. PUBMED Abstract
- Ogilvie BW et al: The proton pump inhibitor, omeprazole, but not lansoprazole or pantoprazole, is a metabolism-dependent inhibitor of CYP2C19: implications for coadministration with clopidogrel, Drug Metab Dispos 39(11):2020-2033, 2011. PUBMED Abstract
- Quimby JM et al: Studies on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of mirtazapine in healthy young cats, J Vet Pharmacol Ther 34:388-396, 2011. PUBMED Abstract
- Quimby JM et al: The pharmacokinetics of mirtazapine in cats with chronic kidney disease and in age-matched control cats, J Vet Intern Med 25:985-989, 2011. PUBMED Abstract
- Reynolds JC: The clinical importance of drug interactions with antiulcer therapy, J Clin Gastroenterol 12:S54-S63, 1990. PUBMED Abstract
- WHO Collaborating Centre for International Drug Monitoring: Safety monitoring of medicinal products: guidelines for setting up and running a pharmacovigilance centre, London, UK, 2000, Uppsala Monitoring Centre, EQUUS.