Web Chapter 67 Syncope
- Bright JM, Cali JV: Clinical usefulness of cardiac event recording in dogs and cats examined because of syncope, episodic collapse, or intermittent weakness: 60 cases (1997-1999), J Am Vet Med Assoc 216:1110, 2000. PUBMED Abstract
- Davidow EB, Proulx J, Woodfield JA: Syncope: pathophysiology and differential diagnosis, Compend Contin Educ Pract Vet 23:608, 2001.
- Minor KM et al: Presence and impact of the exercise-induced collapse associated DNM1 mutation in Labrador retrievers and other breeds, Vet J 189(2):214, 2011. PUBMED Abstract
- Oberg B, Thoren P: Increased activity in left ventricular receptors during hemorrhage or occlusion of caval veins in the Cat. A possible cause of the vaso-vagal reaction, Acta Vet Scand 85:164, 1972. PUBMED Abstract
- Sutton R et al: Syncope: diagnosis and management according to the 2009 guidelines of the European Society of Cardiology, Pol Arch Med Wewn 120:42, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Task Force for the Diagnosis and Management of Syncope et al: Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of syncope (version 2009), Eur Heart J 30:2631, 2009.