Web Chapter 65 Pulmonic Stenosis
- Buchanan JW: Pulmonic stenosis caused by a single coronary artery in dogs: four cases (1965-1984), J Am Vet Med Assoc 196:115,1990. PUBMED Abstract
- Bussadori C et al: Balloon valvuloplasty in 30 dogs with pulmonic stenosis: effect of valve morphology and annular size on initial and 1-year outcome, J Vet Intern Med 15:553, 2001. PUBMED Abstract
- Estrada AH et al: Prospective evaluation of the balloon:annulus ratio for valvuloplasty in the treatment of pulmonic stenosis in the dog, J Vet Intern Med 20:862, 2006.
- Estrada A, Moise NS , Renaud-Farrell S: When, how and why to perform a double ballooning technique for dogs with valvular pulmonic stenosis, J Vet Cardiol 7:41, 2005. PUBMED Abstract
- Fonfara S et al: Balloon valvuloplasty for the treatment of pulmonic stenosis in English bulldogs with an aberrant coronary artery, J Vet Intern Med 24:354, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Francis AJ et al: Outcome in 55 dogs with pulmonic stenosis that did not undergo balloon valvuloplasty or surgery, J Small Anim Pract 52:282, 2011. PUBMED Abstract
- Johnson MS et al: Pulmonic stenosis in dogs: balloon dilation improves clinical outcome, J Vet Intern Med 18:656, 2004. PUBMED Abstract
- Johnson MS, Martin M: Results of balloon valvuloplasty in 40 dogs with pulmonic stenosis, J Small Anim Pract 45:148, 2004. PUBMED Abstract
- Scansen BA: Feasibility of stents for congenital valvular pulmonary stenosis in dogs. In Proceedings of the 28th Annual ACVIM Forum, 2010. Available at http://www.vin.com/Members/Proceedings/Proceedings.plx?CID=ACVIM2010&Category=8312&PID=55908&O=Generic. Accessed November 29, 2011.