Chapter 206 Endoscopic Transcervical Insemination
- Andersen K: Insemination with frozen dog semen based on a new insemination technique, Zuchthygiene 10:1, 1975. PUBMED Abstract
- Linde-Forsberg C: Achieving canine pregnancy by using frozen or chilled extended semen, Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 21:467, 1991. PUBMED Abstract
- Lindsay FEF: The normal endoscopic appearance of the caudal reproductive tract of the cyclic and non-cyclic bitch: post uterine endoscopy, J Small Anim Pract 24:1, 1983.
- Pretzer SD, Lillich RK, Althouse GC: Single, transcervical insemination using frozen-thawed semen in the greyhound: a case series study, Theriogenology 65:1029, 2006. PUBMED Abstract
- Verstegen J, Dhaliwal G, Verstegen-Onclin K: Mucometra, cystic endometrial hyperplasia and pyometra in the bitch: advances in treatment and assessment of future reproductive success, Theriogenology 70:364, 2008. PUBMED Abstract
- Watts JR, Wright PJ: Investigating uterine disease in the bitch: uterine cannulation for cytology, microbiology and hysteroscopy, J Small Anim Pract 36:201, 1995. PUBMED Abstract
- Wilson MS: Transcervical insemination techniques in the bitch, Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 31:291, 2001. PUBMED Abstract