Chapter 107 Hospital Disinfection for Infectious Skin Diseases
- Canadian Committee on Antibiotic Resistance: Infection prevention and control best practices for small animal veterinary clinics, Ontario, Canada, 2008, Canadian Committee on Antibiotic Resistance, p 1.
- Heller J et al: Prevalence and distribution of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus within the environment and staff of a university veterinary clinic, J Small Anim Pract 50:168, 2009. PUBMED Abstract
- Hoet AE et al: Environmental methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a veterinary teaching hospital during a nonoutbreak period, Vector Borne Zoonotic Dis 11:609, 2011.
- Loeffler A et al: Prevalence of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus among staff and pets in a small animal referral hospital in the UK, J Antimicrob Chemother 56:692, 2005. PUBMED Abstract
- Scheftel JM et al: Compendium of veterinary standard precautions for zoonotic disease prevention in veterinary personnel: National Association of State Public Health Veterinarians Veterinary Infection Control Committee 2010, J Am Vet Med Assoc 237:1403, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Weese J et al: Isolation of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus from the environment in a veterinary teaching hospital, J Vet Intern Med 18:468, 2004. PUBMED Abstract