Chapter 70 Tumor Biopsy and Specimen Submission
- Becker G: The many faces of surgical margins, Am J Clin Oncol 30:556, 2007. PUBMED Abstract
- Ehrhart NP, Withrow SJ: Biopsy principles. In Withrow SJ, Vail DM, editors: Withrow and MacEwen's small animal clinical oncology, ed 4, St Louis, 2007, Saunders, p 147.
- Kamstock DA et al: Recommended guidelines for submission, trimming, margin evaluation, and reporting of tumor biopsy specimens in veterinary surgical pathology, Vet Pathol 48(1):19, 2011. PUBMED Abstract
- Kronz JD, Westra WH, Epstein JI: Mandatory second opinion surgical pathology at a large referral hospital, Cancer 86(11):2426, 1999. PUBMED Abstract
- Raab SS, Grzybicki DM: Quality in cancer diagnosis, CA Cancer J Clin 60(3):139, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Rassnick KM: Ten things you can do with tumor biopsies. In Proceedings of the 24th Annual ACVIM Forum, 2006, p 61.
- Regan RC et al: Comparison of first-opinion and second-opinion histopathology from dogs and cats with cancer: 430 cases (2001-2008), Vet Comp Oncol 8(1):1, 2010. PUBMED Abstract