Chapter 66 Quality Control for the In-Clinic Laboratory
- Farr AJ, Freeman KP: Quality control validation, application of sigma metrics, and performance comparison between two biochemistry analyzers in a commercial veterinary laboratory, J Vet Diagn Invest 20:536, 2008. PUBMED Abstract
- Flatland B et al: ASVCP quality assurance guidelines: control of general analytical factors in veterinary laboratories, Vet Clin Pathol 39:264, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Flatland B, Vap LM: Quality management recommendations for automated and manual in-house hematology of domestic animals, Vet Clin North Am Small Animal Pract 32:11, 2012. PUBMED Abstract
- Rishiniw M, Pion PD, Maher T: The quality of veterinary in-clinic and reference laboratory biochemical testing, Vet Clin Pathol 41:92, 2012. PUBMED Abstract
- Stockham SL, Scott MA: Introductory concepts. In Stockham SL, Scott MA, editors: Fundamentals of veterinary clinical pathology, ed 2, Ames, IA, 2008, Blackwell Publishing, p 28.
- Weiser MG, Thrall MA: Quality control recommendations and procedures for in-clinic laboratories, Vet Clin North Am Small Animal Pract 37:237, 2007. PUBMED Abstract
- Westgard J: “Westgard rules and multirules,” updated November 20, 2012. Available at: www.westgard.com/westgard-rules-and-multirules.htm. Accessed January 6, 2012.