Chapter 15 Thromboelastography
- Bauer N, Eralp O, Moritz A: Establishment of reference intervals for kaolin-activated thromboelastography in dogs including an assessment of the effects of sex and anticoagulant use, J Vet Diagn Invest 21(5):641-648, 2009. PUBMED Abstract
- Donahue SM, Otto CM: Thromboelastography: a tool for measuring hypercoagulability, hypocoagulability, and fibrinolysis, J Vet Emerg Crit Care 15(1):9-16, 2005.
- Ganter MT, Hofer CK: Coagulation monitoring: current techniques and clinical use of viscoelastic point-of-care coagulation devices, Anesth Analg 106(5):1366-1375, 2008. PUBMED Abstract
- Kol A, Borjesson DL: Application of thrombelastography/thromboelastometry to veterinary medicine, Vet Clin Pathol 39(4):405-416, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Marschner CB et al: Thromboelastography results on citrated whole blood from clinically healthy cats depend on modes of activation, Acta Vet Scand 52:38, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Pittman JR, Koenig A, Brainard BM: The effect of unfractionated heparin on thrombelastographic analysis in healthy dogs, J Vet Emerg Crit Care 20(2):216-223, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Wiinberg B et al: Validation of human recombinant tissue factor-activated thromboelastography on citrated whole blood from clinically healthy dogs, Vet Clin Pathol 34(4):389-393, 2005. PUBMED Abstract