Chapter 152 Feline Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Hurley KF: Implementing a population health plan in an animal shelter: goal setting, data collection and monitoring, and policy development. In Miller L, Zawistowski S, editors: Shelter medicine for veterinarians and staff, Ames, IA, 2004, Blackwell Publishing, p 211.
- Kessler MR, Turner DC: Effects of density and cage size on stress in domestic cats (Felis silvestris catus) housed in animal shelters and boarding catteries, Anim Welf 8(3):259, 1999.
- Maggs DJ: Antiviral therapy for feline herpesvirus infections, Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 40(6):1055, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Maggs DJ et al: Effects of dietary lysine supplementation in cats with enzootic upper respiratory disease, J Feline Med Surg 9(2):97, 2007. PUBMED Abstract
- McManus CM et al: Prevalence of upper respiratory pathogens in four management models for unowned cats in the southeast United States, Research Abstract Program of the 2011 ACVIM Forum, Denver, CO, June 15-18, 2011 (abstr).
- Pedersen NC et al: Common virus infections in cats, before and after being placed in shelters, with emphasis on feline enteric coronavirus, J Feline Med Surg 6(2):83, 2004. PUBMED Abstract
- Rees TM, Lubinski JL: Oral supplementation with l-lysine did not prevent upper respiratory infection in a shelter population of cats, J Feline Med Surg 10:510, 2008. PUBMED Abstract