Chapter 98 Treatment of Ectoparasitoses
- Curtis CF: Current trends in the treatment of Sarcoptes, Cheyletiella and Otodectes mite infestations in dogs and cats, Vet Dermatol 15:108, 2004. PUBMED Abstract
- Durden L: Biting and sucking lice. In Meyer RP, Madon MB, editors: Arthropods of public health significances in California, Sacramento, CA, 2002, Mosquito and Vector Control Association of California, p 37.
- Scott DW, Miller WH Jr, Griffin CE: Parasitic skin diseases. In Muller and Kirk's small animal dermatology, ed 6, Philadelphia, 2001, Saunders, p 423.
- Sosna CB, Medleau L: External parasites: life cycles, transmission, and the pathogenesis of disease, Vet Med 87:538, 1992a.
- Sosna CB, Medleau L: The clinical signs and diagnosis of external parasite infestation, Vet Med 87:548, 1992b.
- Sosna CB, Medleau L: Treating parasitic skin conditions, Vet Med 87:573, 1992c.