Chapter 80 Drug Update: Masitinib
- Cadot P et al: Masitinib decreases signs of canine atopic dermatitis: a multicentre, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled phase 3 trial, Vet Dermatol 22(6):554, 2011. PUBMED Abstract
- Dubreuil P et al: Masitinib (AB1010), a potent and selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor targeting KIT, PLoS One 4:e7258, 2009. PUBMED Abstract
- Hahn KA et al: Masitinib is safe and effective for the treatment of canine mast cell tumors, J Vet Intern Med 22:1301, 2008. PUBMED Abstract
- Hahn KA et al: Evaluation of 12- and 24-month survival rates after treatment with masitinib in dogs with nonresectable mast cell tumors, Am J Vet Res 71:1354, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Ogilvie GK et al: Masitinib—a targeted therapy with applications in veterinary oncology and inflammatory diseases, CAB Rev 6(021):1, 2011.
- Thamm DH et al: Masitinib as a chemosensitizer of canine tumor cell lines: proof of concept study, Vet J 191(1):131, 2012. Epub February 17, 2011. PUBMED Abstract