Chapter 72 Treatment of Adverse Effects from Cancer Therapy
- Chun R, Garrett LD, Vail DM: Cancer chemotherapy. In Withrow SJ, Vail DM, editors: Withrow and MacEwen's small animal clinical oncology, ed 4, St Louis, 2001, Saunders, p 163.
- Mealey KL et al: ABCB1-1Delta polymorphism can predict hematologic toxicity in dogs treated with vincristine, J Vet Intern Med 22:996, 2008.
- Rau SE, Barber LG, Burgess KE: Efficacy of maropitant in the prevention of delayed vomiting associated with administration of doxorubicin to dogs, J Vet Intern Med 24:1452, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Skorupski KA et al: Prospective randomized clinical trial assessing efficacy of Denamarin for prevention of CCNU-induced hepatopathy in tumor-bearing dogs, J Vet Intern Med 25:838, 2011. PUBMED Abstract
- Vail DM et al: Efficacy of injectable maropitant (Cerenia) in a randomized clinical trial for prevention and treatment of cisplatin-induced emesis in dogs presented as veterinary patients, Vet Comp Oncol 5:38, 2007. PUBMED Abstract
- Veterinary Cooperative Oncology Group—common terminology criteria for adverse events (VCOG-CTCAE) following chemotherapy or biological antineoplastic therapy in dogs and cats v1.1, Vet Comp Oncol. Epub July 2011.