Chapter 69 Anticancer Drugs: New Drugs
- Chun R, Garrett LD, Vail DM: Cancer chemotherapy. In Withrow SJ, Vail DM, editors: Withrow and MacEwen's small animal clinical oncology, ed 4, St Louis, 2007, Saunders, p 163.
- Green EM: Radiotherapy: basic principles and indications. In Bonagura JD, Twedt DC, editors: Kirk's current veterinary therapy XIV, St Louis, 2009, Saunders, p 315.
- Harvey A et al: A bond-centered practice approach to diagnosis, treatment and euthanasia. In Withrow SJ, MacEwen EG, editors: Small animal clinical oncology, ed 3, Philadelphia, 2001, Saunders, p 672.
- Lester P, Gaynor JS: Management of cancer pain, Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract 4:951, 2000. PUBMED Abstract
- Moore AS: Radiation therapy for the treatment of tumours in small companion animals, Vet J 164:176, 2002. PUBMED Abstract
- Thamm DH, Vail DM: Aftershocks of cancer chemotherapy: managing adverse effects, J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 43:1, 2007. PUBMED Abstract
- Withrow SJ: Why worry about cancer in pets? In Withrow SJ, Vail DM, editors: Withrow and MacEwen's small animal clinical oncology, ed 4, St Louis, 2007, Saunders, p xv.