Chapter 10 Oxygen Therapy
- Court M: Respiratory support of the critically ill small animal patient. In Murtaugh RJ, Kaplan PM, editors: Veterinary emergency and critical care medicine, St Louis, 1992, Mosby, pp 575-580.
- Drobatz KJ, Hackner S, Powell S: Oxygen supplementation. In Bonagura J, Kirk R, editors: Kirk's current veterinary therapy XII: small animal practice, Philadelphia, 1995, WB Saunders, pp 175-179.
- Dunphy ED et al: Comparison of unilateral versus bilateral nasal catheters for oxygen administration in dogs, J Vet Emerg Crit Care 12:245-251, 2002.
- Edwards ML: Hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Part 2: application in disease, J Vet Emerg Crit Care 20:289-297, 2010. PUBMED Abstract
- Jenkinson S: Oxygen toxicity, New Horiz 1:504-511, 1993. PUBMED Abstract
- Tseng LW, Drobatz KJ: Oxygen supplementation and humidification. In King L, editor: Textbook of respiratory disease in dogs and cats, St Louis, 2004, Saunders, pp 205-213.